Thursday 15 December 2016

ON BECOMING

Hmmmm..I have always be hearing of Toke makinwa but seriously I don't really know her until I heard about the issue she had with her husband but I told myself not to judge her..
Of recent I heard of her book "ON BECOMING" and I was like ,what's this book all about ?? Some people haven't even read it and they are already judging her ....haba ..Nigerians sha ...
I said to myself "even though I was going to judge her ,I have to read the book first " and luckily for me someone followed me on Instagram and I decided to check his status ,then his pics ,underneath I saw that he wrote about toke and I saw that he was ready to give out some copies of the book ,then I mesaged him and he did ...
 After reading it ,I sighed ,she
 went through a lot and most women would have failed but she didn't.. She summoned courage and wrote down a good autobiography ...
 Pls read it ....From when her parents died......when she was advised to withdraw and when the man she truly loved failed her .....
Grab your copy Nowwwwww
I won't forget to thank this very good friend ,he does not  know how happy I am to have a copy ..Thanks Mr Felix Adebayo..

No comments:

Post a Comment